Online order cancellations are accepted within 12 hours of placing an order online and only when the shipping label hasn’t been created.
Most returns are accepted within 15 days of the delivery date for a full refund less the original shipping cost. The return shipping cost is the responsibility of the customer*.
- To initiate a return, please email email@example.com for return address and more detailed instructions.
- To be eligible for a refund, the item(s) must be returned unused in the original packaging and original condition.
- For an item(s) over $75 in value, shipping insurance is recommended. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item(s).
- Upon receipt and approval of the return, a refund will be processed, and a credit will be applied via the original method of payment.
*Non-returnable items include:
- Sale items
- Thrifted vintage items
- Gift cards
*Some items are eligible for a return for store credit only. These items include:
- Vintage rugs
- One-of-a-kind vintage textiles including, but not limited to, kantha quilts, silk dusters, tapestries, and pillow covers.
We understand that it’s helpful to actually see a rug in your space before committing to owning it forever. That’s why we offer a unique return policy for our vintage rugs.
- Vintage rugs may be returned within 5 days of the delivery date for a store credit.
- The return must be pre-approved via email, firstname.lastname@example.org
- The cost of the return shipment is the responsibility of the customer, including insurance covering the retail value of the rug.
- When the rug is received back in its original condition, a store credit for the price of the rug, minus shipping, will be issued to the customer. Store credits do not expire.
- Sale rugs are an exception and are final sale.
We do our very best to ensure sturdy, safe packaging of all of our pieces, but in the unfortunate case of a broken or damaged good, a clear photo must be sent via email to email@example.com within 3 days of receipt. Instructions for return or exchange of the damaged good will be provided in a reply email.
In some cases, a restocking fee of 15% will be charged.